-
January 25th, 2026, 02:02 PM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
How I used my PayPal balance to buy XRP in under 5 minutes
I had some funds sitting in my PayPal account and wanted to move them into crypto, specifically XRP. The problem? Most platforms require bank transfers, adding days and extra steps. I wanted to use the balance I already had available.
To my surprise, I found a method that was incredibly straightforward. I used the service at paybis.com/buy-ripple-with-paypal. The process was almost instant: I selected XRP, chose PayPal at checkout, logged in to confirm, and the purchase was done. The XRP was in my account moments later. It felt like one of the smoothest on-ramps I've experienced, perfect for acting quickly when you have PayPal funds ready to go.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks